Part of the festivities was a fishing derby for the kids at the golf course in Chelan. I think Rae has a video of me panicking while picking up a fish. Post-mission form again.



Something that sounds, like, totally profound.
Part of the festivities was a fishing derby for the kids at the golf course in Chelan. I think Rae has a video of me panicking while picking up a fish. Post-mission form again.



4 comments:
That brings back memories. Such cute little kids. Keep the pictures coming.
Wow what a trip down memory lane. I believe that was Nick but with all the food on his face it's hard to tell. Thanks for sharing, and you know you can try coming again.
I finally made it on somebody's blog!! :) I haven't seen those pictures before Steve. I only have one question...Why the rope around my neck?
Such a cutie, too!
I'm not sure you were told this, but Aaron was expecting a puppy when you were born.
Actually, that rope is supposed to be a barrier to keep little kids like KC and Aaron from getting too close to the pond. Competitive advantage, I guess. Fortunately there was a deputy on hand to keep things legal.
Post a Comment