Something that sounds, like, totally profound.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Emulating Rob

I've been following Rob's example of scanning old pictures that we have stowed away in different shoe boxes. It's been a while since I've seen some of these and thought I should share some of them. This first batch is from 1983:

In honor of Colby's birthday a few days ago.


I've determined that hyperdocumenting your firstborn's life is genetic.

Well, he was cute anyway.

KC was already attracting women back then.

Rob in a common pose.

Jenni practicing the piano.

Kelli and Marla Perkins? (no, it's Becky Perkins; thanks Kelli)



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Keep 'em coming! Those are so fun. The girl at the end is Becky Perkins, what a smile!

Grammy Rae said...

It's fun to see pictures I don't think I've seen before. Thanks.

sherry said...

boy rob you used to have a teddy bear.....lonna does he still have it?

Jenni said...

I hope I am taking the right pics of my kids to totally embarrass them in 30 years!!

Anonymous said...

If I'm seeing right that's Kelli's bear Rob is hugging. Remember the boys were always doing something with it, like microwaving it. It also got left in the hotel in Kansas City, and your Dad had to retrieve it, Kelli was embarassed to go get it. Love the pictures.