Of course, this is about the baby Steven. My showers are not at all interesting enough for anybody to cater. Sherry hosted a shower for Todd and Crystal at Mom and Dad's house today. She went all out like she usually does and made it a great occasion with plenty of food and fun conversation. (We appreciate all that you do, Sherry! Thank You!) It's been too recent since Steven was born, so Todd attended in Crystal's place.
Rather than try to arrange pictures in the Blogspot editor (how do the rest of you do it?), I'm providing a link this time. So click here to see pictures of the event and a few more of Steven (he also didn't attend because we don't want him becoming sick). Thanks to everybody for your support of Todd and Crystal.
Something that sounds, like, totally profound.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
we had fun being with you...I really need to come see the baby..next week?
What a beautiful baby! Congrats! You'll make awesome grandparents.
I wish I could have been there! Looks like a great time! Steven is so cute! The baby is too!
We're glad we made it back from Washington to attend just a bit of the shower. Myron is still working on the cradle and case, should be ready soon.
Post a Comment