Something that sounds, like, totally profound.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Six Quirks

This seems like a good place to begin a blog. Rob has tagged me, along with our five other siblings, to do a blog entry. Seeing as my blog-writing siblings haven't taken up the challenge, it seems a good time to try my hand at new technology. Couldn't hurt, anyway, right? Besides, I need to become conversant with blogging in order to help Dad get going with his blog. Although he learnt us all to ski before he took up the sport, I should probably learn to blog so I can give him some hints. But all of this is beside the point (blogs are all about asides).

Anyway, the rules:
The TAG Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (If you found my blog, you're probably already conversant with Robs, but here goes.)

2. Mention the rules on your blog. (You're reading them, aren't you?)

3. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. (Coming soon.)

4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same. (You'll have to forgive for not doing this one. Similar to my feelings on chain mail and warnings about the latest deadly 6-year-old computer virus, I'd rather not annoy my relations, friends, and acquaintances. However, for you, Rob, I would do anything [and it does provide needed material for a first post].)

Quirks (as promised):
  1. I like root beer. I like ice cream. Please do not mix them and call it a "float." That's just nasty.
  2. I like peanuts until somebody smashes them into an oily paste and slather's them on bread. It doesn't even smell good.
  3. Pineapple, if meant to be integral to pizza, would grow naturally in Italy. It doesn't.
  4. I constantly pick at my cuticles (you can even see it in my wedding videow, how embarrassing).
  5. When playing basketball, I prefer to drive the lane where there is little chance of getting the ball over anybody over 5' 7" or taller.
  6. I dislike making phone calls (see, it's nothing personal).
I probably could have filled out the list with gaatronomical quirks, but I resisted, but I am generally governed by my stomach. I'm still working on that.

4 comments:

Judy's view said...

Daddy, You're Awesome!!

lub,

Lia XD

Judy's view said...

Steve,

This was fun!

Judy
XOX

Rob said...

Awesome! See. It's easy.

ellen said...

I enjoyed looking at your blog entries....very entertaining!

Love,

your sister-in-law,

Ellen