Judy has given the camera to Kyle on a few occasions, and it's interesting to see his perspective on the world--from the fascinating interweaving of lines and shadows, to textures, and then to the deepest expression of pathos.
Here, I'll show you what I mean:
Okay, so we could probably safely say the everyone is fascinated by chocolate. Or did I take this one?
I believe Kyle thought this guy was cute, if a little bit dirty. Do you recognize it?
The perspective gets a little distorted on this one. These are tables and chairs loaded in the back of a trailer.
I liked this one enough to use it as wallpaper on one of our computers. I like the interaction of the lines, but after a while I start noticing what's stuck in the cracks and start feeling a bit ill.
Another study of lines. These last two were taken at Hogle Zoo. Apparently the pavement is a lot more interesting than the animals.
I love the perspective of the lines in this one mixed with the human element.
This is Kyle's dramatic shot. You can sense the suffering and keen ache of the anonymous victim of fate.
I like this candid shot, but if you find it missing the next time you come here, you'll know that Judy has seen that its on here. I might be on the couch for a few nights.

3 comments:
Yea, I am so excited. I love to read your blog. You have great writting skills. Oh wait isn't that what you do for income?
Thank you, Sherry. I wish I could get paid for blogging. It's would be funner than documenting software. Either way doesn't pay enough.
Post a Comment