Todd and Crystal both had birthdays recently. We celebrated a couple of times, once at Red Lobster (sorry, no pictures) and once at home (pictures to follow). I made lasagna, Berrett made birthday cake, and we let Steven play in the water. We let Todd play in the water, too. And also we let Kyle chase Crystal with the hose. We had a good time.
Steven’s favorite activity was drinking from the hose.
Todd got into the act, as well.
I don’t know why Judy wouldn’t just give him a big hug.
Would you trust this kid around a garden hose?
I like the spikes.
Happy birthday Todd and Crystal!

4 comments:
Steven is so cute. I loved the hair. Happy birthday to you both!
Sure glad you both had fun birthdays. Steven is getting such a cute guy.
Looks like it was a fun night! Happy Birthday to Todd and Crysal!
Such a cute family. You do have a lot of birthdays the end of august. Happy Birthday to everyone.
Post a Comment