Here's another picture from Brian. Shannon is the baby and the boy holding her is Lois' brother Kay. I assume this was taken somewhere in Menan. Maybe Mom can fill in some of the details.
You can't tell which one you are? Unless I'm mistaken, you're the responsible looking one who is only interested in the baby. Sherry is the one urging me on to mischief, which has brought Mom into the picture to keep me in line. Blake is just enjoying the fun.
3 comments:
Wow, I was wondering how Parker got so old, when did we get so old. Those pictures are wonderful. Am I left or right?
You can't tell which one you are? Unless I'm mistaken, you're the responsible looking one who is only interested in the baby. Sherry is the one urging me on to mischief, which has brought Mom into the picture to keep me in line. Blake is just enjoying the fun.
Yeah, you're right, but I love your twist on the pictures and our part in it. Very observant.
Post a Comment