

I recognize the style of the chair and couch, but I remember them being a different color. Maybe I was color-blind as a kid. Or am I now? The lamp looks familiar, but what really got me is the end table. I have both of them in my house now and one of them is sitting right next to me. Sturdy things, aren't they?
So, which house from 1864 South is it taken in? I surely wouldn't know. Anything else you can tell from the pictures?

6 comments:
Steve, glad you enjoyed the pictures. If I find anymore I'll send them your way. Be happy to share what I know about scanning slides (it'll be easy because I know next to nothing).
Those are great, the kids can't wait to see more.
We need to get Mom and Dad's slides digitized, then they'll have lots to laugh at.
So whose feet do you think are sticking up in that one photo, and what was the occassion?
Dad's feet with a new camera he bought himself for Christmas
You think? Or do you remember? I think if it were Christmas time there would still be some decorations up.
Also, these are Mark and Lois's slides. Maybe Dad was trying out Mark's new camera. I think they're Mark's feet.
Post a Comment