Curse you shiny glare! A decent part of the days leading up to the wedding were spent looking for a good, fair-sized monitor for showcasing our daughter and son-in-law in slides. We ended up using our old television (I think Urg carved it out of granite right after he finished his prototype for the wheel; feels like it, anyway). After we got it set up it was clear that it wasn’t clear; everything was obscured by the reflection of the beautiful flowers in the garden. It’s hard to curse the flowers so I’ll curse the light. Anyway, I’ve included the slideshows below for your entertainment.
Kyle and Lia from birth to ‘tween years
Kyle and Lia from their ‘tween years to couple-hood.
And a bonus clip just for fun.
Something that sounds, like, totally profound.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't believe that little girl is all grown up and married! The videos are beautifully done!
I so wish I could have been there! Congrats to Lia and Kyle!
Thanks Steve for all the videos. Lia was a precious little girl. I look forward to meeting her new hubby. We wish Kyle and Lia the best.
Post a Comment